FLY – DEPART
Please direct any questions regarding the program, eligibility and application requirements to IEAW through the contact page of our website.
How To Apply
Step 1 – REVIEW ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Please review the program eligibility and application requirements on our website as well as all deadlines for submission which follow below. If you will not be able to comply with all of the application requirements or provide every required supporting document by the published deadlines, please do not proceed to Step 2, as your application will not be processed.
Step 2 – CREATE REVIEW ROOM ACCOUNT
Please sign up at Review Room (http://ieaw.myreviewroom.com) to create your personal and confidential account. You will receive an email confirming your account registration. To ensure timely receipt of our correspondence, please add us to your email safe sender list. Please also check your email junk mail folder from time to time in case one of our emails ended up there.
Step 3 – COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Please continue to the online form to provide all requested basic profile and general application information. Your personal site and the information you upload to it will remain fully secure and confidential. Please follow all directions provided on the application website to ensure the information you provided is complete and correct and that all information is saved.
Step 4 – UPLOAD SUPPORTING MATERIALS
Please follow the instructions you see when you log in to upload all requested materials in support of your application. A full list of required supplemental documents follows below.
Step 5 – SIGN STUDENT CONTRACT (FINALISTS)
Please read and certify your understanding of the terms and conditions of the The Initiative To Educate Afghan Women Student Contract by providing your electronic signature. Certifying that you understand and will comply with all terms and conditions of the Student Contract are required for admission to and continuation in our program.
Candidates must complete and/or upload copies of the following documents to complete their applications and qualify them for review and consideration for admissions by the Admissions Committee.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Phase One (Deadline – 10/31/2015)
- Completed The Initiative To Educate Afghan Women online application/biographical information form and picture (shoulders and upward)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Official school transcripts from grades 10, 11 and 12 as well as any completed university (all translated and certified by the Ministry of Education)
Phase Two (Deadline – 11/15/2015)
- Skype Interview
- Official TOEFL scores
Phase Three (Deadline – 11/30/2015)
- In-Person Interview (Afghanistan)
- Two (2) letters of reference/recommendation from employers or teachers familiar with the student’s work
Phase Four Semi-Finalists (Deadline – 12/25/15)
- Common Application
- College Application
Class of 2019 Announced Before 04/01/2016
Acceptance to The Initiative To Educate Afghan Women program is contingent upon and subject to:
- Acceptance to an IEAW school partner undergraduate degree program
- Acknowledgement of understanding and adherence to the terms of The IEAW Student Contract
- The participants ability to obtain and maintain the F-1 Visa status